Characteristic of the Arts and Crafts period, this Mission 3 way low leg recliner offers classic craftsman styling and boast luxurious comfort with zippered semi attached back pillows, tight bullnose seat with pocketed coil springs encased in foam and wrapped in Dacron. Footrest extension for extra leg support. Wood arms are finished in a warm mahogany finish. Recliner Type Low-Leg Recliner Recline Mechanism Push Thru Arms Seating Comfort
Leggett and Platt Mech Bullnose tight seat Pocketed coil with Down wrap Upholstery Leather Upholstery Wood Finish Mahogany Collection Vintage
If you like the products below, please click to purchase directly
These are the online shopping products of our business partners
- Oversized Sofstpun Down Alternati...
- Whether you want to bundle up while reading a book or need a decorative piece for the end of your...
- Contemporary Dining Table
- With Metal Legs And MDF Top (White)
- 5 Tier Wine Rack Freestanding Flo...
- This gorgeous 5-tier freestanding wine rack is the perfect addition to any home bar, kitchen, or ...
- 2-Layer End Table With Whole Marb...
- Round Coffee Table With Golden Metal Frame For Bedroom Living Room Office (White,1 Piece)
Choose a keyword of the item you want to purchase
And it will direct you to a new online shopping website.
Sales and warehousing solutions
If you would like to exchange links with our website
© 2022-2024 Read Furniture. Powered By shacdock.com